Do you want to sell a property?
Selling a property should be a simple process, although we often feel lost due to the lack of information or overwhelmed by the number of documents required. Many of these headaches can be alleviated by choosing the right property partner. Entrusting the sale of your property to experts tends to be the right decision.
- Visit to the property and valuation: an accurate valuation allows the best price strategy to be established, and the amount to be maximised.
- Professional photographs: we are aware of the potential inconvenience caused by a photography session at your home, but it’s absolutely essential. The images are the cover letter for each property, and must seduce viewers, inviting them to live there. Our professional photographer will know how to get the most from each space.
- Marketing strategy definition: trust our judgement and experience. We’ll provide the prominence and visibility required to meet objectives. Furthermore, at BCN Premium, we have the tools to put your property up for sale with maximum privacy.
- Close monitoring: each customer is given a consultant. The consultant will be your interlocutor, providing information on how the sales process is progressing, and clarifying any doubts related to the property sale. We want to build a relationship based on trust and mutual respect,
- Property visit: at BCN Premium, we shall endeavour to verify the seriousness of our buyers before visits. We like to protect our customers’ privacy, for both buyers and owners.
- Closure of the operation: drafting of the engagement contract, specifying the sales price, terms and conditions for execution of signing the deeds before a notary public.
Follow these simple steps and receive advice from the BCN Premium team of professionals. Team work is the key to success. Shall we begin?
These are the documents to prepare in advance if you want to close a purchase-sale transaction:
1. Owner ID documentation:
Natural Person: Original ID Card (DNI) or passport
- Incorporation document of the original Entity
- Original of the document accrediting the powers of the person signing on behalf of the Entity
- Original of the ID Document of the Entity representative
- Tax ID No (NIF) in Spain, for legal persons domiciled outside Spain.
2. Identification data for the property:
- Property deed
- Map of the property (we can manage this)
- Occupancy certificate (in Catalonia)
- Land registry (we can manage this)
- Energy performance certificate (we can manage this)
- Land Registry extract (we can manage this)
- IBI payment receipt (quarterly or annual)
- Supplies payment receipt: water, electricity and gas.
- Communal expenses receipt (if applicable)
- Specify if any pre-charge must be paid, such as, for example, a mortgage.